Sunday 18 September 2011

Kylie Marie Bain

It’s the hardest thing Ill ever have to do
No 98 Degrees but I’m really missing you
It’s true; you always knew what I was going through
Hospital Homies, you’ve inspired me to do

Things I wouldn’t do if I didn’t see your drive
Always keeping up the faith, fighting hard to stay alive
I’m wishing I could see you just one more time
But The Lord has plans that are better than mine

Still it’s like a bad dream that’s never gonna end
September the Tenth, I lost a really dear friend
But I try and take comfort in the fact she’s in heaven
Watching over everybody twenty-four seven

And I know you’re in heaven with your Grandpa Bain
This whole dang week has been way too insane
There’s no words to explain the sharp pain
A parent feels seeing their child go before their day came

Or siblings saying bye to their very dear sister
The best thing now is to pray and read scriptures
Hold on to memories, relatives and cousins
There’s nothing in this world like your family’s lovin’

Lord help us find a cure for cystic fibrosis
Let it disappear like magic; hocus pocus
For now, Imma keep lighting candles and pray
This disease will be vanquished form this earth one day

If the good die young then that makes me a villain
I’m trying to live proper; Kylie Bain has got me driven
A true inspiration, girl I’m better cause we met
My love for you is everlasting, so is my respect


1 Comments:

Blogger David The Recipient said...

Rest In Peace, Kylie Marie Bain <3

18 September 2011 at 01:08  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home